Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and jalapeño chile are just some of the ingredients that come together to make these pinwheels a hit! Garlic and Herb cream cheese hold it all together and you can add your favorite deli meat to these rolls if you’d like.
- Makes: 70 pinwheels
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 (8-ounce) containers garlic and herb cream cheese (such as Kraft), room temperature
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (7.5-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- Salsa or hot sauce for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, scallions, jalapeño, and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly onto the flour tortillas. Place
½ cup spinach leaves and a few sun-dried tomatoes on each tortilla. Roll up each filled tortilla, like a jelly roll. Place on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice each tortilla roll into ½-inch rounds. Serve with salsa or hot sauce.