- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen diced potatoes (hash browns) with onions and peppers, thawed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Toppings
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chives or green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a
13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Add chicken and potatoes to a large bowl. Add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and hot sauce. Stir well.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cups of Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon and chives or green onion and let cool before serving.