- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 1½ cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup mixed berry granola, such as Quaker Real Medleys Granola
- ½ cup blueberries
- 6 strawberries, 3 sliced and 3 chopped
- ¼ cup pistachios
1. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan (or 8 x 8-inch baking pan if you want a thicker bark) with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and honey.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread it to about ¼ inch to ½ inch thick.
4. Sprinkle the granola, blueberries, strawberries (sliced and chopped), and pistachios over the yogurt mixture.
5. Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
6. Break or cut into pieces. Put on a platter and serve.
Use different granola ﬂavor combinations, fruits, and nuts. You can also add coconut and dark chocolate chips.