- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 orange, peeled, segmented and each segment cut in half
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- Candied lemon
1. Place half of the cranberries and half of the orange pieces in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is evenly chopped. Transfer to a medium saucepan. Repeat with the remaining cranberries (reserving a few for garnish) and orange pieces. Stir in the sugar.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the mixture becomes a vibrant red and the sugar is dissolved, about 15 minutes.
3. Transfer to a dish and let cool. Garnish with candied lemon and reserved cranberries, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (The sauce will thicken as it cools.)