- Servings: 10-12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1(10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the hash browns, onion, chicken soup, sour cream, 2 cups cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Spread into the baking dish. Top with ½ cup cheese.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until casserole is hot, browned, and the cheese is bubbling.