- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning with cooking spray.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and lightly coat an 8 8-inch baking dish
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef with the taco seasoning over
beans, rinsed and drained medium heat, stirring to break up the meat, until no longer pink.
3. Add the beans and half of the enchilada sauce and stir to combine.
4. Spread the sour cream over the 4 tortillas, then top all 4 with the beef and bean mixture and ½ cup cheese. Roll up each tortilla and place them side by side in the baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.