- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 onion, cut into eighths
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 8 thick slices dill pickle
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Coat an 8-inch round baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Pour the pork and beans into the baking dish.
3. Cut each hot dog into 1-inch pieces slightly on the diagonal. Thread eight 6-inch wooden skewers with alternating items: hot dog, onion, tomato, and pickle.
4. Lay the skewers over the beans in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.