- Yield: 1 pie; serves 6 to 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 2-3 hours
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package (or two 3.4-ounce packages) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) chocolate cookie pie crust
- Sweetened flaked coconut, silver sugar pearls, and sliced bananas for garnish (optional)
1. In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix, milk, and coconut extract with a whisk for 2 minutes until smooth. Slowly mix in the whipped topping and ﬂaked coconut.
2. Pour the ﬁlling into the prepared crust and sprinkle with the ﬂaked coconut, silver sugar pearls, and banana slices, if desired.
3. Chill the pie for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Serve chilled.
Or use mini prepared pie crusts.