- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hour chilling
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound elbow macaroni Kosher salt
- 4–6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the macaroni and salt to taste and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the macaroni, eggs, celery, red bell pepper, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, chicken, dry mustard,
1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper.
3. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.