- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (23-ounce) bottle Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 6 flatbreads
- 1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450°F).
2. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper and lightly brush with the oil. Place the chicken on the grill, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the hot sauce, butter, and ranch seasoning in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring to combine. Simmer while the chicken cooks.
4. Remove the chicken from the grill and shred using 2 forks. Place in a large bowl, add the butter sauce, and stir to combine. Spread sour cream on the ﬂatbreads, top with the chicken, and serve.
If you are grilling indoors on a grill pan, heat the pan over high heat. Grill the chicken for 10 to 12 minutes per side.