- Servings: 6–8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20–25 minutes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- Open dough, and cut into 10 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
- In a large bowl, combine apple pie filling and dough balls.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and gently arrange dough balls to the top of the mixture.
- Bake 20–25 minutes or until the dough is lightly browned and the insides are cooked.
- Serve warm.