- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) package uncooked cavatapi pasta
- 1 (25-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14-ounce) package fully-cooked meatballs (do not need to be thawed)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, and meatballs and pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, ap- proximately 10 minutes.