- Yield: 12 bars
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20–25 minutes
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
1. For the bars: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, and vegetable oil and beat until a dough forms.
3. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
4. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden and set. Cool.
6. For the frosting: In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until well combined. Slowly add the confectioners’ sugar and beat until smooth. Add the orange zest and mix.
7. Spread the frosting over the cookies and cut into bars. Serve.