- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 1½ cup macaroni
- 2 pounds lean beef, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or 1/8
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 can (28-ounce) tomatoes
- 1 can (10-ounce) tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely
- Couple sprigs thyme, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macoroni according to package directions. Drain.
- While you’re cooking the macaroni, brown the ground beef,
onion and garlic, then drain the excess liquid.
- Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco, tomatoes, tomato
soup, and thyme (optional).
- Combine with cooked macaroni and pour into 3-quart casserole. Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for an additional 20 to 25