Even if you aren’t able to travel to a tropical island this summer, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the flavors! From grapes to pineapples to coconut, this sweet dish is infused with the tastes of the season. You can either serve it right away, or if this is one of several dishes in a party spread, make it the day before and store it in the fridge. It’ll stay yummy all day long!
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1 orange, zested, peeled, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup diced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup green or red grapes, cut in half
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, sweetened or unsweetened, toasted
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt and orange zest.
- Add the orange pieces, pineapple, berries, peaches, and grapes. Stir to combine.
- The salad can be served right away or chilled for up to 24 hours. Sprinkle the top with the coconut and add a sprig of fresh mint before serving.
To toast the coconut, cook at 350°F on a baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes.