- Servings: 6–8
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1½ pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar pimentos
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Brown ground beef. Add salt and garlic powder.
- Drain and set aside. Drain pasta and place in bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer ground beef on top of pasta.
- Empty contents of Alfredo sauce into a mixing bowl. Fold in pimentos.
- Pour sauce mixture into baking dish and gently mix together until pasta and beef are thoroughly coated with sauce.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.