- Servings: 24 bars
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup corn syrup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Coat a 9 x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Separate the dough into two large dough rectangles and press over the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish. Press to seal the perforations. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the crust.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the crust is golden and the ﬁlling is set.
5. Cool, then cut into bars to serve.