- Yield: 20 to 24 stuffed strawberries
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- 20 to 24 large fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Hull the strawberries and hollow out the center using a paring knife or small melon baller. Set on paper towels, cut-side down, while you prepare the ﬁlling.
2. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon into a piping bag with a small plain tip or into a zip-top plastic bag with one corner cut off. Pipe the ﬁlling into each berry, leaving a mound on top.
3. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Store in plastic containers in the fridge for up to 2 days or serve immediately.