- Servings: 24-30 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar using a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla. Slowly add the ﬂour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries, and macadamia nuts.
3. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Cool on wire racks. Serve.