- Servings: 28 meatballs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup orange marmalade 1 egg white
- 1 (20-ounce) package extra- lean ground turkey
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced- sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and marmalade. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white. Add the turkey, cranberries, scallions, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, and mix well until combined.
3. Shape the turkey mixture into 28 golf ball–size meatballs.
4. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
5. Add the meatballs and cook over medium-high heat until fully cooked through and evenly browned.
6. Pour the barbecue sauce mixture over the meatballs and stir to coat. Lower the heat to low.
7. Place a lid over the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Place a toothpick into each meatball and serve.