You know that smoothies are good for you, but sometimes they don’t quite fill you up. This one is the exception because it uses a variety of ingredients designed to help you feel full with less food, such as fiber-heavy oats and protein-heavy Greek yogurt.
- Yield: Serves 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 frozen banana (if using a fresh banana, add 3–4 ice cubes)
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the banana, yogurt, oats, pecans, almond milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.