- Servings: 10-12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 seconds
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 small jar cookie butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with foil. Set aside.
2. In a large glass bowl, empty both containers. No need to stir at this point.
3 Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to help cookie butter melt. Heat an additional 30 seconds, if needed. Mix well to combine. Mixture will begin to thicken as you stir.
4 Add nuts and stir well to combine.
5. Spread in prepared baking dish. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Remove fudge from the baking dish and cut into squares. Enjoy!