- Servings: 12-16
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or white chocolate baking melts
- 1 (16-ounce) can premade vanilla frosting
- 1 (12-ounce) box Rice Chex cereal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar 1 cup sprinkles
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, melt the frosting on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss the cereal with the melted butter.
4. Pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla frosting. Stir to coat all the cereal.
5. Add the powdered sugar and stir to coat.
6. Top with the sprinkles.