- Servings: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 24 mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Dip
a cookie halfway into the white chocolate and transfer to the lined baking sheet.
3. Decorate with sprinkles and place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes.