- Servings: 24–30 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- ¼ cup sprinkles, plus extra for topping
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the whipped topping and the eggs. Add the cake mix and ¼ cup sprinkles and mix until well combined.
3. Put the confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in the confectioners’ sugar to coat. Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart, top with additional sprinkles, and bake for
4. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.