If you want deviled eggs with fewer calories, this is the most clever way to make them. Reduce-fat mayonnaise and low-fat sour cream cut out calories without sacrificing flavor. Enjoy these with Easter brunch without the guilt.
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half with whites and yolks separated
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Chopped pimentos, for garnish
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, relish, apple cider vinegar, and mustard and mash until smooth.
2. Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and pimentos. Serve.