- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup ginger ale
- ½ cup lime soda
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Wheels of lime and lemon and slices of orange, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
1. Fill a large glass half full with ice cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice into the glass, followed by the ginger ale, then the lime soda, and ﬁnally the grenadine.
3. Add a lime wheel, a lemon wheel, an orange slice, and maraschino cherries to the beverage.
4. Serve un-stirred, but stir before drinking.