- Servings: 4 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½–1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1–2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1–2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- Lettuce, bread, and/or crackers, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Mix in the chicken, celery, and green onions. Add hard-boiled eggs (if using). Mix again.
3. Cover and chill for 2 hours or longer.
4. Serve on a bed of lettuce with bread or crackers or in a sandwich.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.