- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed, plus extra for serving
- Oregano for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet to ½-inch thickness.
3. In a small bowl, crack both eggs and beat until smooth. Combine the panko and Parmesan cheese in a zip-top plastic bag. Dredge the chicken breasts into the egg mixture, followed by the panko mixture. Shake off any excess crumbs and lay on the baking sheet.
4. Bake until the chicken is golden and fully cooked, about 30 minutes. Spoon the marinara over the chicken. Garnish with oregano and serve with extra marinara on the side.