- Servings: 16 pieces
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Line an 8 × 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave until the milk and chocolate come together.
3. Spread the mixture out on the lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator. Allow to cool for 1 hour before cutting into squares.