Do you remember growing up and getting super excited about seeing a portable chocolate pudding at the bottom of your lunch bag? It’s an indulgence you don’t enjoy nearly as often as adult… but maybe you should! Instead of picking up the processed pudding at the store, prepare this homemade version using much healthier, guilt-free ingredients, including avocados!
- Serves: 3
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Blend the avocados, cocoa powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and espresso powder until smooth in a food processor or in a bowl using a handheld mixer.
- Spoon into dessert cups.
- Serve immediately or chill.