- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 3½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1½ ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder 1/8 teaspoon baking powder large marshmallows
1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the butter and one-third of the chocolate. Microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Set aside. In a 12-ounce microwave- safe mug, microwave the remaining ½ tablespoon butter with the
graham cracker crumbs until melted and stir until moistened. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the mug.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour, cocoa, and baking powder and stir until a thick batter forms. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture, and stir to combine. Fold in the remaining chocolate. Pour the mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Top with the marshmallows and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds or until puffy. Remove and top with additional marshmallows if desired. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.