- Servings: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, cream, and milk. Bring the mixture to a full boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 30 to 45 seconds without stirring. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the vanilla, peanut butter, chocolate-hazelnut spread, oats, and hazelnuts and mix well.
4. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
5. Allow to set before serving.