- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons whole espresso beans
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place the chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
4. Sprinkle the bacon, espresso beans, and sea salt evenly over the surface.
5. Let the chocolate harden. (To speed the process, you may place the baking sheet in the fridge or freezer, but this does affect the glossiness of the ﬁnished product.)
6. Once hard, break into individual serving pieces.