- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- (1) 8-ounce package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 soft flour tortillas (taco sized)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- For the apple filling, in a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add chopped apples, sugar, and spices. Stir to combine.
- Continue to cook apples for about 10 minutes, or until apples are softened but still hold shape.
- For the cheesecake filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla until well-combined.
- To assemble, lay tortillas flat.
- Divide cheesecake filling evenly among tortillas.
- Pour apples evenly over cheesecake filling.
- Stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Roll up tortillas, and place them seam side down.
- Pour butter sugar cinnamon mixture on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until tortillas are crisp on top.
- Serve warm with caramel sauce.