- Servings: 6–8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- All-purpose flour, for dusting 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (see note)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 pound asparagus,
- blanched, cooled, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a pizza tray with parchment paper.
2. Roll out the pizza dough on a ﬂoured surface. Place on the pizza tray.
3. Top with the marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, garlic, asparagus, and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
6. To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.