- Servings: 9-12
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound turkey breakfast sausage
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook sausage and onion together in a skillet. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut biscuits in half, filling with a small amount of cooked sausage. Pinch edges to seal and roll into a ball. Place in dish, touching. Repeat with remaining dough and sausage.
- Meanwhile, add butter and garlic to a small bowl. Melt in the microwave. Brush over all of the sausage and dough balls.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over balls. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.