- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen or fresh broccoli florets
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup Mexican 4-cheese blend, shredded
- 1 cup prepared cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray or grease the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Spread onion and half of the broccoli over the bottom of the dish. Top with the chicken tenderloins. Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add remaining broccoli.
- Dollop cheese sauce evenly over the dish. Top with cracker crumbs and then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through (about 45 minutes), and the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Return to the oven to melt shredded cheese, once melted allow to cool slightly before serving immediately.