- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound uncooked chicken breast or tenders, diced
- 1 (12.6-ounce) bag frozen baby broccoli florets
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Add cream of chicken soup and water to the prepared dish. Whisk together until completely combined.
4. Stir in uncooked rice, uncooked chicken, onion, garlic, and frozen broccoli. Season salt and pepper.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour, or until the liquid is absorbed, the rice is tender, and the chicken is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle the top of the casserole with grated cheese and return to the oven for a few more minutes, until the cheese is melted.