- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 8 ounces cavatappi pasta, uncooked
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder Red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Poblano Alfredo sauce, or
- 1 (15-ounce) jar regular Alfredo sauce combined with 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Italian- blend cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cavatappi and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper ﬂakes.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Add the pasta to the baking dish and top with the chicken.
6. Pour the Alfredo sauce over all and mix to combine.
7. Add the cheeses to the top of the casserole and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.