- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2-3 hours on LOW
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 snack-sized bags Fritos
- Chopped tomatoes
- Place the browned beef, tomatoes, shredded cheese, cream cheese, bacon, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker. Stir well. Cook for 2 to 3 hours on low until the cheese has melted.
- Let cool slightly. Open the bags of Fritos, scoop about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture into each bag, and top with chopped tomatoes. Eat immediately.