- Servings: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ small onion, finely grated and drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) jar red pepper jelly
- Crackers, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm and the flavors are blended.
2. Remove from the bowl and using your hands, shape into a disk about 2 inches thick on a serving platter. Spoon the red pepper jelly around the outside of the cheese disk and serve with crackers.