Healthier than most, these “Zuchips” are panko breaded zucchini slices that allow you to enjoy your favorite game day dips without as much guilt. Skip the greasy potato chips this year and serve these instead and you’ll be surprised at how quickly they fly off the platter.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 zucchini, sliced into
- ¼-inch rounds
- Reduced-fat buttermilk ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the ﬂour in a shallow pie plate. Place the eggs in another.
- In a medium bowl, combine the panko, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper ﬂakes.
- Dip the zucchini rounds into the ﬂour, then the egg.
- Dip the zucchini into the panko-cheese mixture, pressing the rounds to coat.
- Place the zucchini rounds on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing.