Stuffed with flavorful cream cheese, celery gets a whole new life with this quick snack idea. Mixing pimento olives and pepper into plain cream cheese adds a flavor punch you didn’t know you needed. To save a step, you can fill the celery with your favorite savory cream cheese.
- Yield: 24
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons chopped pimento-stuffed olives
- A few pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch celery, cut into 3- to 4-inch-long pieces
1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, chopped olives, and pepper until creamy.
2. Fill the cavities of the celery with the cream cheese mixture. Serve.