- Servings: 6–8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 1 hour
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (8-ounce) bag toffee chips
1. Arrange 1 layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish, cutting the sandwiches to ﬁt if needed.
2. Melt the hot fudge and spread a layer on top of the sandwiches, using half of the fudge in the jar. Repeat with half of the caramel.
3. Top with half of the whipped topping and sprinkle half of the toffee chips on top.
4. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches, remaining sauces, toffee chips, and whipped topping.
5. Cover and place in the freezer for an hour, until solid. Serve.