Get ready to cheer on Los Angeles by creating this simple, no-bake appetizer you’re likely to see around California. These light avocado rolls serve as the perfect palate cleanser between rounds of wings and cheesy dips, and with only four ingredients, there’s no excuse not to make them!
- Yield: 12 rolls
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 2 English cucumbers
- ½ cup chive cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite-size pieces
- Using a mandoline or a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the cucumbers lengthwise.
- Set the sliced cucumbers on paper towels to absorb the excess liquid.
- At one end of each cucumber slice, place a dollop of the cream cheese, then some of the diced avocado and salmon.
- Gently roll up the cucumber with the ﬁlling. Secure the cucumber roll with a toothpick. Serve.