- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cans peach slices (15 oz.)
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Drain one of the cans of peaches, reserving the syrup.
3. Empty the peaches into a 13×9 baking pan.
4. Spread the peaches out evenly. Sprinkle cin- namon sugar across the top of the peaches.
5. Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the peaches and press down with a spoon.
6. Cut butter into 16 pieces and distribute across the top of the cake mix.
7. Pour reserved syrup over the cake mix.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
9. Serve warm with ice cream, fresh cream or milk.