S’mores are delicious and nostalgic, but they’re also messy and need to be eaten almost immediately. This recipe for Breakaway S’mores allows you to enjoy that chocolate-y marshmallow combination on the go! Break off of a few pieces and put them in a baggie to revel in a s’mores snack in the car, at the movie theater, or anywhere you’d like.
- Yield: Serves 6–8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 24 ounces melting chocolate wafers
- 6 full-size sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup store-bought caramel sauce
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Pour the melted chocolate onto the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers and marshmallows on top.
- Drizzle with the caramel sauce. Chill until the bark is hard enough to break apart, about 1 hour.