- Yield: 16 knots
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried herbes de Provence
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, cheese, garlic, herbes de Provence, parsley, and salt.
2. Halve each biscuit. Roll each biscuit half into a 5-inch rope, about ½ inch thick, then tie into a knot. Place the knots on the baking sheet. Brush the knots with half of the butter mixture.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Brush with the remaining butter mixture and serve hot.