- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1½ pounds)
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. In a food processer, combine the almonds, panko, and rosemary leaves and pulse to coarse crumbs. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the almond mixture and toast until golden brown and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a pie plate or shallow bowl. In another pie plate or shallow bowl, combine the ﬂour, salt, and pepper. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with
1 tablespoon of water.
3. Dip each chicken breast into the ﬂour until lightly coated, then into the egg mixture, and ﬁnally into the crumb mixture until well
coated. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20–25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve.